The power of
Many companies are implementing Lean Systems to achieve Operational Efficiency and build an Improvement Culture
But few use KAIZEN™ as a competitive weapon to drive Sustainable Profitable Growth
Most Lean Systems fail to deliver Profitable Growth
Reasons why it is hard to be Lean and Grow at the same time
The Rules of the Game are harder
The world is in continuous change and the life span of organisations is going down.See why
Most Lean Transformations fail
Implementing an Improvement Culture is not easy. It requires focus, know-how and persistence.See why
Growth isn't always Profitable
How important is Revenue Growth (organic and external) in driving Overall Shareholder Value?See why
Sustained High Growth is Hard!
Sustained Growth is a challenge that few companies can handle.
The evolution of KAIZEN™
The age of Lean Production Systems is dead. Long live the age of Exponential Growth Systems
KAIZEN™ has been constantly evolving since its foundation in the 1950s:
- KAIZEN™ 1.0 : Companywide KAIZEN™ efforts started in Japan with the Quality Movement
- KAIZEN™ 2.0 : Toyota perfected the Toyota Production System (TPS) and the term Lean was born
- KAIZEN™ 3.0 : The TPS was very powerful but it demanded strong leadership, thus arose the concept of Lean Transformation
- KAIZEN™ 4.0 : KAIZEN™ did not stop and companies like Toyota and Danaher expanded Lean to all Growth areas
The fourth generation of KAIZEN™ aims to deliver and drive Profitable Growth by expanding Operational Excellence to Business Excellence. The Enterprise Business System was born out of KAIZEN™ 4.0.
How mature is your Business System?
To drive Growth, a Lean System has to expand and evolve
Current state of the majority of Lean Systems:
- Lean Operations are at the core of creating resource and flow efficiency
- Lean Transformation is needed to develop leadership skills and improvement routines
- Usually Lean is separated from Company Strategy
New generation of KAIZEN™ tools and processes:
- Strategy Development drives engagement and breakthrough improvement
- Lean is expanded to Marketing & Sales, Research & Development and Merger & Acquisitions
- KAIZEN™ 4.0 expands Lean to Growth
Start now! Turn Lean into Growth
Start with one of these KAIZEN™ Workshops
- Evaluate how good your daily management and leadership programs are
- Check if the KAIZEN™ culture is widespread within the organisation
- Generate an action plan to close gaps
Strategy Review Workshop
- Start with this workshop to find strategic breakthrough imperatives to grow your business
- Even if you are from a production site, use this workshop to find your deployment priorities
Take your Lean System to the Next Level!
Learn more about how to implement KAIZEN™ 4.0.
Your Performance will hit a Winning Streak
KAIZEN™ 4.0 will have a huge impact in P&L and Balance Sheets
Read the article about the impact of KAIZEN™ 4.0 on company performance:Danaher Corporation Story
Get our latest book
Learn about the KAIZEN™ method for turning Strategy into Action
Strat to Action is based on the daily lives of CEOs. Starting with Hoshin Planning, the book explains the 3-years journey of a CEO in the process of implementing KAIZEN™ 4.0.
Reading this book allows you to understand the potential of KAIZEN™ in organisational transformation and growth year-after-year.
Get more information on KAIZEN™ 4.0