Speeding-up Logistics with KAIZEN™
More than ever, supply chains are faced with the challenge of adapting quickly to the constant changes in consumer patterns, avoiding stockouts, poor service levels and increased Lead Times.
With worldwide trade and pressure for efficient last-mile deliveries, those who implement a flexible supply chain will achieve a competitive advantage, resulting in increased market share and profitability. Efficient and agile operations are key.
Top performers are acting based on rising drivers, including sustainability, omnichannel strategies, blockchains and big data to grant speed and reliability to connect all the dots.
At Kaizen Institute, we work side-by-side with our customers to accelerate their businesses effectively. Together, we make sure that the right products and services are delivered on time, on budget, to quality standards and in a sustainable way.
Want to get more insights?
- Proceed to a Logistics Model Design at a tactical level, including the orchestration of all logistics loops, to build a network that enables a flexible and quick response.
- Optimise Warehousing and Transport operations, planning and control to reduce end-to-end waste, Lead Time and cost-to-serve.
- Partner with suppliers and join efforts for chain integration to accelerate the flow and minimise stocks through strategic Sourcing.
- Improve the Support Areas to avoid administrative bottlenecks and provide the right information at the right time.
- Promote Green Sustainability towards a global carbon footprint reduction across operations.
- Go Digital, combining the toolboxes of automation, digital information and analytics to exploit the value of data and boost a competitive edge.
See how we have helped Logistics Providers achieve cost savings and business growth:
Kaizen Institute's approach is practical, pragmatic and collaborative. We work with our customers, in their gemba - where the action takes place - and observe the opportunities first-hand. By implementing innovative solutions through KAIZEN™ Events, we leverage the key performance indicators.
The contribution of the teams is key for the success of any Cultural Transformation. We organise our customers' teams to break functional silos and develop continuous improvement skills.
Our experts combine deep expertise in process manufacturing with refined analytical and problem solving skills, bringing an external and fact-based perspective to industry's challenges and opportunities.