Trivium detected improvement opportunities in its plant related to the level of safety stock, order management, and line productivity. So, to solve these challenges and promote efficiency, an automated production management system based on pull planning was implemented, accompanied by a make-to-stock and make-to-order strategy. Furthermore, it was also possible to focus on training the teams and monitoring their performance.
Ready to discover how you can follow Trivium's steps and improve the efficiency of your production process?
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training