Megatech industries implemented continuous improvement actions with the aim of optimising production processes, standardising logistical flows and increasing team involvement. Some of these actions involved the design of a new layout for both the line and the warehouse, the standardisation of tasks and their components, and the introduction of daily team meetings. The company achieved excellent results in terms of increased productivity and consequently reduced costs.
Are you ready to find out how you can follow in Megatech's footsteps and improve the productivity of your operations?
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training