Benchmark & Case Studies
Daily Management Routines in Administrative Teams
• Deviation of the team from the organisational goals
• Large fluctuation in load with impact on service level
• Lack of structured and frequent business indicators follow-up
• Lack of planning and follow-up of the team's work
• Unilateral decisions, taken by the leader and shared with the team
• Difficulty in articulating the work of headquarters and local platforms - rework and information duplication
• KPIs monitored and acted upon by Gemba teams
• Involvement of the entire team in problem discussions and decision making - Structured Problem Solving and Standard Work
• Training and coaching in the new procedures created
• Collaboration and mutual support between company departments (145 teams)
• Efficient meetings, with the necessary information on visual boards
Platform Support Requests (Rework)
Platform Support Requests reduced by 72%.
Non-Compliant Invoices dropped by 53%.
Productivity raised by 16%.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields