Benchmark & Case Studies
Value Stream KAIZEN™ in Process Industry
• Company used to improving results with CAPEX investment
• Dense and highly complex organisational structure
• Continuous Improvement Culture neglected in terms of investments
• Numerous simultaneous projects in progress, with several departments involved
• Lack of focus and method for identifying opportunities in the workplace
• Non-standard Project Management, with ad-hoc meetings and weak Visual Management
• Value Stream Analysis to identify and prioritise necessary projects
• Mission Control Room (Obeya) for Project Management and Steering Committee
• KAIZEN™ Events workshop, following the A3 Thinking methodology
• Stabilisation Process of Improvements using Standardisation and Process Confirmation with Kamishibai
• Value Review process every 6 months and planning of the next cycle
This project generated £3.2m/year
Planned stoppages reduced by 24%.
Unplanned stoppages reduced by 18%.
Energy consumption reduced by 24%.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields