Many organizations still use the sales funnel to represent the customer journey, and the activities the organization undertakes to move customers forward in the buying process.
This model has two major shortcomings. The first is to focus on the company's activities rather than the client's process. The second is to end client behavior analysis with the closing of the first purchase.
The customer lifecycle provides a better approach as it puts the client at the center of the effort, involves the entire experience with the brand, and describes an ongoing relationship with the client.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training