Customers expect their in-store personalised customer experience to be exceptional. They expect shop teams to be able to understand their requirements, anticipate and explore needs and advise on the most suitable product.
To deliver an individual personalised customer experience, first of all it is necessary to free up time from shop teams, who are usually overstretched in logistical tasks. Next, it is necessary to integrate local knowledge with insights generated centrally. Finally, team empowerment enables us to standardise a level of excellence in customer service.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training