A robust strategy and implementation process is key to ensuring an organisation's growth and is therefore at the top of leaders' priorities.
This process should start with an end-to-end value chain analysis where critical points and opportunities can be identified. With strategic priorities in mind, it is possible to define 3-5 year objectives which can be translated into improvement initiatives. The roll-out amongst the different levels of the organisation is fundamental and should involve the leaders of each area.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training