With the whole world just a click away, be it products, services or information, consumers are now less tolerant towards not having what they want at the right time in the desired quantity and in optimal condition.
This cult of immediacy presents major challenges for retailers as they struggle to maintain consumer preference. With 31% of consumers choosing another shop or not buying when faced with out-of-stock, how can retailers ensure product availability?
#Retail #Culture & Organisation
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training