In 1958, the lifespan of an organisation was 61 years. After more than 50 years, that average is approximately 18 years. Therefore, it is essential to be increasingly better prepared to respond to the market's volatility in a quick and agile way.
An agile organisation is one of the answers to this challenge and it allows the reduction of the time to market, the increase of the flow efficiency, the motivation of people and the sustainability of the business.
#Assembly Manufacturing #Process Manufacturing #Operations
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training