5 Misconceptions of Manufacturing Transformations
Manufacturers are facing unique challenges that are highly affecting their margins from price inflation to supply chain disruption and labour costs. To face these new waves of disruption, manufacturers need to mobilise a large group of people and processes. We gathered the five most common misconceptions that prevent leaders from conducting a successful manufacturing operations transformation.
1. Inflation: do nothing and only manage the short-term
2. One-piece-flow vs big batches
3. Reduced stocks = miss deliveries
4. Sustainable operations are costly
5. Improvement is for the Lean teams
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields