Benchmarks & Client Cases
Speed of Innovation
• Lengthy development Lead Time
• Last stage of the project plagued with rejects and rework
• Not enough development capacity
• Sales are not maximised by dropping customer requirements throughout the process
• Lack of communication between departments
• Rigid and bureaucratic process
• Development focus only on closed concept
• Inputs and exchanged requirements throughout the process
• Obeya control and standardisation of Lean scheduling to increase communication
• Customer interests events, feasibility planning, learning cycles and integrating events to improve project quality
• Flow cells creation to reduce project Lead Time
• Documentation Standard Work to reduce project cost
The project had a payback period of less than 3 months with annual Savings of £4.5 million.
Real Sales vs Forecast Sales
Accuracy of sales forecast increased by 18%
Development productivity increased by 8.6%
Project Lead Time
Project Lead Time reduced by 50%
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.