Benchmarks & Client Cases
Creation of a VOC & NPS Process
• Lengthy queuing times
• Counter operators have their back turned to the customer the majority of the time
• Discomfort for the customer when paying due to lack of space
• Waste due to micro movements within the counter area
• Excess of product and inadequate exposition in the counter’s surrounding areas
• Single queuing system that is confusing to the customer
• Movements outside the counter to pick up locked or reserved items or replenish consumables
• Counter layout is not optimised for efficient checkout operation or operation with multiple checkout assistants
• Introduction of a transactional Net Promoter Score (NPS) measurement system in the stores areas and inclusion of this indicator in the Daily KAIZEN™ routine of the teams
• Customer centricity
• Voice of the Customer (VOC) survey designed and tested in a real environment with 119 respondents
• Creation of a cyclical process for the improvements to be implemented as a result of the VOC
Evolution of NPS Score for pilot stores area
NPS Evolution Ratio → Revenue
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.