Benchmarks & Client Cases
B2B Sales Call Efficiency
Selling Behaviour Assessment
• Competitors with aggressive sales propositions are gaining market share
• Sales team with low win-rate of proposals
• Sales team holding on to traditional sales approaches, unable to adjust to the market demand
• Lack of information and preparation before the sales meeting, that would help in facing customer’s objections
• Lack of knowledge regarding the product features and the competitors offer
• Incorrect planning leads to sales meeting cancelations
Sales Call Script
• Strategy definition to clarify market positioning and value offer
• Development of preparation checklist, standard for the sales call meeting and support materials to present during the calls
• Organisational Model focused on the customer: salespeople and sales managers organised according to the channel
• Routines for Sales Funnel and KPI analysis to improve funnel progress rates
The project generated annual savings of £1.3 million.
Sales increased by 25%.
Charged commissions increased by 78%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.