In retail, customer-centricity has gained an increasingly important place in strategy. This approach, centred on the customer, allows organisations to deliver solutions and services that truly add value.
Customer-centric retailers should not neglect operations, as these must be always optimised for the customer. With today’s changing demand patterns, this is only possible if flexible operations are built, adjusting to the dynamic demand in an agile way. In this context, what are the initiatives to be implemented?
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training