Operational efficiency is a crucial metric for the competitiveness of any industrial company. To improve it, projects must be implemented based on creating flow, eliminating muda (waste) and above all they must rely on an initial diagnosis.
As production is the place where value is effectively added to products, it is to be expected that the first step to take is to implement improvements in this area.
There are five tools that enable the simplification and optimisation of production processes.
#Assembly Manufacturing #Operations #Process Manufacturing
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields
ContactKaizen Institute UK
344-354 Grays Inn Rd
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)7757 776921
Kaizen Institute Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8535
- KAIZEN™ Bootcamps | Hands-on Training
- KAIZEN™ Tours
- KAIZEN™ Foundations Training
- Team Management Training Course
- Data Analytics Training Course
- Project Management Training Course
- Service & Transactional Processes Improvement Training
- Maintenance Team Management & Efficiency Improvement Training
- Logistics Operations Optimisation Training
- Manufacturing Operations Optimisation Training
- Value Stream Improvement Training